History

Established in 1866, we are the oldest church on Solomons Island. The building is a typical 19th century tidewater country church, made of wood and painted white. The vestibule is in a bell tower. A center aisle leads to a chancel and antique crafted pulpit. The lectern is made of original building studs removed during the 2002 renovation. Beautiful antique stained glass memorial windows surround the sanctuary.